- Watch for "Still Life with Rorschach," appearing soon in Inverted Syntax.
- My poem, "Compendium," has been accepted for the anthology, Stranged Writing: A Literary Taxonomy, appearing in Fall, 2022.
- "the day the tumor began 4" and "Self-Portrait as Big-Ass Crow" are coming soon in ellipsis . . .
- "Dandelion" was just published in the Autumn, 2021, issue of Third Wednesday.
- Two poems from my developing series, "the day the tumor began," can be found in Issue #52 of Salamander.
- Erica Goss interviews me in Issue #39 of her newsletter, Sticks & Stones. Read it here.
- My 20-postcard series, "Postcards from a Drought" has been published in Tampa Review (Issue 59/60).
- Grasslimb Journal will feature "08204" and "Revisioning" in its final edition, 2020.
- "Farmer Ken" has been published in Silk Road Review.